I agree with all that. But than COVID happened and that really...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I agree with all that. But than COVID happened and that really demonstrated what the government will do when it wants to flex its power.
    Simplify the situation, for the low IQ folkers.
    A growing 10 person population.
    Each contributes evenly.
    Suddenly 3 of the 10 decide to contribute to a greater extent to invest that extra effort and hope to stop working sooner or be enable them to live a better quality lifestyle. The other 7 workers are a little put off by this, but they don’t mind too much because they have 3 kids that came into to fill that gap. But now those other 7 workers realised what the 3 other workers did, then they think I’ll do the same.
    All of a sudden we are struggling to fill those 10 positions we once had, and the ones that are working are so disengaged with what they are doing because what they are earning also has to pay a yield to the “hard workers” that now sit around drinking beers all day waiting for their free money.
    I still sort of think, society is a contribution based system. I think we have messed with the foundations and now that house is coming down.
    I don’t see how rare rises will work.
    But me only just still figuring out how to peel banana.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.