Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105236

1. 11,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Dear michelef,

I am so very sad and sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis.Has your oncologist approached Imugene?ASX IMU.
    They were looking for new recruits in December.@Veritas2000 who's beloved wife has advanced cancer, did ask his Dr to see if they would enrol her in the trial, but sadly no go.

It may be worth a try. You are very brave, I am thinking of the old saying. Acceptance is the key to serenity. There is one other thing, I don't know if you have come across, which is apricot kernels.
    My daughter was speaking to a lady some time ago in a health food shop. At the time, they were selling these kernels in 1kg bags. This lady had cancer and the story which she told my daughter was that there had been a lot of historical evidence that eating these, ground up, was both a deterrent and an old cure for cancer.

The powers that be, tried to ban them, yes they do contain a small amount of arsenic, that was the excuse. But this lady believed that because there were successes, this was the reason they were banned. So the ones which she was selling had a large sticker on the bag, stating not for internal use, just sold as a body scrub.

We both took 1 teaspoon a day on our breakfast cereal as a preventative measure for a couple of year, with no ill effects.
    The organic ones which we purchased are no longer sold. The farm changed hands and the new owners decided to no longer sell them. I have just had a quick google and there are other companies still selling them as body scrubs.
    Historically certain countries, cannot remember which now, have little to no cancer as they eat these or plum kernels.

I don't wish to give you false hope and you must research for yourself. Good luck dear lady x

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.