@Joannie thanks - I have finally got 'second wind' - was lost...

1. 17,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @Joannie thanks - I have finally got 'second wind' - was lost for a long time. Still, when i take a deep breath at times, I get that crying reflex, catching a few short breaths in between - and have to stop myself.
    Thanks for that story - it is fascinating, I like 'pointless' which is often more interesting than the teller -
    I immediately had a complete scene for a 'character' in mind, when reading this . . . .I will write again, my new friend wants me to write his story, except I don't know what about - he is simply one of 'nature's gentlemen' was a farm boy, (he is 'only' 70 and very fit, still handsome) and writes some sparse but beautiful poems and sings Irish laments, but perfect in execution, and has a wicked sense of humour.

Re the book: I got second wind - have found what I did wrong - by checking 'stuff' out on U-Tube - lots of help there.
    Am determined to resolve it this weekend. But will also try the Ebay option - thankyou dear JoJo!!!

So far it has cost me lots of money, but I have a house full of beautiful paintings, not all framed and hung, of course, as well as a deep friendship with an interesting, but now ailing man (@NoBoDe)
    Now I am doing all my doctors' appointments, and am trying to clean up my garden as well - some trees need chopping down (cost!) - but I am a lot fitter than most people my age, as I have noticed since attending the 'University of the Third Age' - last time, whilst washing my teacup, I heard someone talking to me - and I had to look down, and there was an upturned face on a distorted body, a man - I felt so sorry - he looked like he should be in a wheelchair, his body was so twisted, but here he was smiling, offering an opinion . . . I was polite, of course, felt sorry, a little revolted, but have revisited my feelings and am ashamed of them - he's got the courage to face the world every day - that is amazing - I have to applaud and honour this courage and
    all I should have thought is; "but for the Grace of G.d, here I go, halfway sound and halfway happy!".

All the best to you dear JoJo, you seem to have an active life these days - good on you!!
    ❤️
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.