Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105665

1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    I have been TEMUed!

I started buying things in January, you have 90 days to return them postage free.
    I hate to admit this, but I will, in total I had ordered 78 items, but this does include a heap of make up, which I don't wear very often. Then finally I can throw away my well over 20 yr old supply.
    Also some great cleaning things, really useful and excellent value.

So finally yesterday, I found time to go through some packages, that I hadn't even opened.
    I spent ages, giving very descriptive feedback. Most things were good, but some too big or rubbish.
    One example was I gave a nice feedback for a lovely dress, but said it was too big and I would have to return it.
    Then I got a message saying they would refund me, but I could keep it.

Then I gave a bad feedback for some outside cushion covers, the colours were so gaudy, unlike the picture and I wished to return them, same result.

Then a disgusting pair of so called capri tight leggings, same result.
    Another dress which was horrible black polyester, same result.
    But they removed my bad feedback......naughty.

I think also I asked for a refund on 6 or 7 other items, which did not fit etc, or the fabric was not what I expected. So they sent me a label to stick on one of their large bags, luckily I kept them all.So no cost to return them, so long as I did it within 14 days, they instantly credited my a/c on some and others I have to wait until they inspect them.

We have an antique Persian large rug in our lounge, it is getting very worn, but I love it. I found two washable small ones to put inside our front door and I must say they looked exceptionally good, almost a perfect match.

On the whole, I am really amazed at some of the things which I bought, excellent stretchy Bridget Jones knickers lol.
    A nice slouch hat, I bought one for my daughter. A great handbag.
    My most favourite thing of all was a v neck red and white polka dot dress, gathered under the bust. Nice light fabric and very sexy, if one could imagine to be sexy at my age. Do look it up, it comes in many colours, I have now ordered a green one too.

So I ordered a couple of pairs of sandals today and some very cute walking shoes.
    Now the thing to remember is that you can only return 1 item in each order. I had some with several things in, so will limit the sizee of the orders to just 2 or 3 items, pay for them and then start a new order.

It is quite silly, because atm, I hardly go anywhere, but I hope when I have this steroid injection in about 10 days, that my back pain may ease. Just now, I can only stand for about 2 minutes before I am in agony.

So now I can get rid of all my scruffy feral farm clothes

Jo Jo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.