Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105871

1. 11,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hello dear Penny, yes The Good Life inspired many, back to a wonderful self sufficient lifestyle.

I was reading all about TEMU last night, there are a few complainers, but overall they are stealing market share from Amazon and other online co’s.
    I was a bit cross last night, because they have altered, or perhaps it was a one off, their minimum order from $15 to $40, so I fell for it.
    Oh my goodness, they do have some incredible things. I just wanted to buy bits of things to repair jewellery, but landed up buying a beautiful vintage style handbag. I have not seen such style since the 60’s. Also recently, I bought from them an electric sewing machine for $53! It works really well and I rarely use the one I had as it is quite cumbersome, anyway, so dressmaking scissors and an extension tray for the sewing machine, among other things. My eBay sales, have almost ground to a halt, although everything I have is vintage or antique, People are spending on TEMU I think.

I went with my daughters a while ago to a very large second hand shop, my youngest was taking photos and doing a reverse search on Google, I have not figured this out, I just spend hours researching things which I am selling.
    I wonder if the clover cups are Irish, I have some small clover items, somewhere.......??? to sell, but they are made in Ireland perhaps Beelleck from memory.

I hope you and your husband are coping with your health worries, take care.
    Last edited by Joannie: 24/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.