Hi, I'm off to medical most of the day and through the week....

1. 13,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi, I'm off to medical most of the day and through the week. Busy week before Easter.

Did a cleanout of my 'daggy' country clothes you just wear around the property. Some I bought for $2 in op shops and lasted really well. So I did an order on shein as my daughter uses them and they have great discounts. One T Shirt was reduced $4 alone so ended up with $14 discount total. When I get time I'll see if they are on Temu as well then I'll know the fabric.

I'd say a lot of online shops like Ebay will be struggling to beat Temu. Also, an online survey had Ebay only at 18% compared to 70% users preferring marketplace on Facebook. I've never used Facebook marketplace except for some plants years ago.

Being around here you just wear your rough clothes. My older neighbour wears some jazzy tights. Really colourful. Her daughter in law buys them for her to wear around the property. You see her walking up the hill in her bright colours to check on the cows. I'm going to find some colourful beanies to match in winter.

Hope market is good today. I haven't kept on the news on the weekend and will need to catch up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.