@Joannie - good morning JoJo - I have been busy - finally I am...

1. 17,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - good morning JoJo - I have been busy - finally I am cleaning house and garden and it is a slow and exhausting process, when older, but making progress . . . I do look in on HC occasionally . . . I also have a bit of a social life (which means one meal/dinner provided for other people once a week haha! - plus going out one day) - also exhausting but exhilarating and absolutely necessary for my mental health.

Was supposed to have new piano tuner come round this week, but he called in sick - and we talked on the phone for 1 3/4 hours!!! - turns out he went to the same piano teacher as my girls (Dame . . . . ) knew David Helfgott, if that means anything to you - I met him numerous times - the movie 'Shine' was made about him, but did not feature the lady who really helped his technique back, which was my girl's piano teacher - she was really hurt about that.
    But that's lfe . . .
    He'll be coming round next week - will report.
    Shares: I am holding one goldie now, SPR - which seems to be doing o.k., but on hold now, because of CR !!
    Sold all my lithium stock.
    . . . and had two more Temu deliveries which both turned out good. But will contain myself now, that I know it's Chinese and a lot of the cheap goods come from those sweat factories in China. (Bought 'expensive' electronic nail clippers though, which turned out to be useless for my tough fingernails, let alone the big toe job, for which I bought it . . . so be aware, a lot of their goods are made for tiny people . . . back to the Thai Ladies for me rolleyes.png).
    @NoBoDe could speak for himself, but he is slowly regaining his former 'mojo' - is healing - yippeeee!!!
    Seeya
    Tau ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.