I just like talkers - sort of know where you stand and no fun...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    I just like talkers - sort of know where you stand and no fun when you realise you are carrying a conversation.
    Contributing in some way to a conversation as opposed to saying nothing - do they not have an opinion or nothing
    of interest to say or do they fear boring others?
    Some people lead such a different life to me and have an interesting past that fascinates me.
    Even migrating I find a brave thing for someone to do and can appreciate the initial difficulties they might have encountered.

At times I have to stop myself from saying to much - it can be not too wise with some to be too open unfortunately.

Love having @NoBoDe back with his fart humour and all.

Shocked Sis today by saying that a lot of food was going in one end but out the other more than usual and may soon have an
    arse that looked more like a baboons from all the wiping. LOL She did the ROFL bit big time and passed on that news
    to her hubby who also had a good laugh.

When it is the sort of thing I would not normally say they are shocked indeed and think it even funnier than it really is - at least
    for me. LOL

If all else fails I try to not lose that sense of humour but it can be hard at times.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.