Barg I am not quite the word smith you are, here is a little...

1. 59,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Barg I am not quite the word smith you are, here is a little yarn some what sanitised for HC. I would tell in a bit diffrent at the pub

Was a lovely sunny day in Broome around 1985, 30 degrees warm by Broome standards, being the last day before heading back to the mine site thought I would relax down at the beach and read a book.

For those not familiar with Cable beach in Broome, the beach to the left from the car park, swim suits are optional so one can get some all over vitamin D and I thought I do with some of that.

Wandered along the beach wearing just a sarong (quite appropriate attire for Broome). Quite a few people around, picked a spot, laid down my towel, sarong and after a swim in the calm warm water laid down with my book, and the warm sun caressing my body.

Some 10 metres away was a woman doing much the same but I had this uneasy feeling her eyes behind her book from time to time where cast in my direction, think it was that rather than here physical anatomy that had my eyes cast in her direction momentarily from time to time while I read my book.

After a little while I observed what I thought was rather odd, she repositioned herself with feet pointing towards me. One would normally lay on the beach with feet pointing towards the water so as one can sit up and look out across the ocean. Was she attempting to get a more even distribution of vitamin D?

Well with that view I started feeling some tension and rolled onto my stomach in an attempt to hide that but while out of view the tension only increased, so dash down into the water in hope to relive the tension or at least hide the embarrassment.

Said woman soon comes into the water and wades closer to me, as she gets closer I sense this tension between us as gazed into each others eyes and she got closer. I felt the need to say some thing so said how nice the water was and that she had lovely breasts, to which she smiled and thanked me for the complement.

By this time she was quite close then our bodies touched, then suddenly she grabbed me, then I was in heaven and before long the tension was gone. We exited the water and after drying off, put on sarongs she say’s, by the way my name is Clara.

So we have a bit of a chat and she suggests meet up that night to enjoy a moon light swim and have some Japanese beer and that we did, parting ways late in the night and I promising to meet her the next day before I drive back to the mine site.

Next day, have the car packed ready to go, head down to the caravan park where Clara was staying. She invites me into here tent and we test out the durability of her mattress, quite up to standards I thought.

We walk to my car in the car park which back then was an unsealed dirt car park, she gives me her phone number and mentions what she would like to do with some olive oil when we meet again.

I get into my car, wave good by, put the foot down on the accelerator with steering in full lock to do a couple of 360’s, raising a cloud of dust and disappear never to be seen again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.