This tiny group I include as family seems to all be coming down...

1. 29,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    This tiny group I include as family seems to all be coming down ill.
    B-i-l now on anti biotics after a blood test.

Sis's b-I-l now back in hospital on the peninsular with bladder infection after prostrate surgery a few months ago.
    He has now been twice hospitalised since that op. He is a fun guy and quite a talker. Starts a story but keeps going
    off with side tracks and never really finishes the story.

He and his wife bought a place within easy walking distance of Sis and her husband and they fell in love with the place
    and left me in surprise that they would make such a snap decision to move from the city.

Said they had realised my philosophy fitted them better too - rather than having 2 homes with one rented out - they
    decide that why not do a big e and spend the max on something you really wanted to live in - after all it is no full dress
    rehearsal and we won't be given another go at life.

Seems like we are dropping all at once.

P (sis's s-I-l) has now taken on a cleaner she is happy with. She does so much work for her church in feeding homeless
    once a week and is certified to mind children and does so once a week to give mum's a chance to shop or do whatever.

She also has bible study classes once a week at her place and will happily entertain her family from the city whenever they
    choose to go down and stay overnight.

Have agreed to have lunch, soup or coffee with friend R on Friday when she will be nearby seeing her physio and doc.
    Hoping it is one of my better days and am hoping not to be surrounded by germs. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.