That was very nice of you :-)Not so long ago I was lined up at...

1. 59,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    That was very nice of you

Not so long ago I was lined up at the petrol station check out to pay for my fuel and noticed a young lass at the counter, seems that when she opened her purse the money she thought she had to pay for fuel was missing and the attendant was insisting that she could not move her car until the fuel was paid for, think it was $20-25.

She moved aside so other customers could pay for their fuel and once I had done so noticed she was quite distressed, so I pulled a $50 from my wallet (don't usually have smaller notes) and said here you go. She was a bit shocked and didn't want to accept but was in a spot, how will I pay you back she said? I said here is my business card, I am trusting you.

She accepted but insisted that she gave me the change once she paid for the fuel and would pay me back asap.

Got a text latter that day saying how grateful she was, and received the money in the post a few days later with a nice note.

Sadly these days, because of a few there is less trust over all. I take each person on there won merit, unless something about some one rings arlam bells I generally trust people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.