Giday justis, No worries mate thanks, Its a bit of work you...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Giday justis,

No worries mate thanks,

Its a bit of work you know,

I did all my prepping a few days ago, then I spent yesterday and today rehearsing my procedure so I could make as little mess and disruption to the bee hive as possible,

One thing I noticed about these bees are that they are much bigger than mine, probably because its a wild hive and it hasn't been touched before,

They are angry bees so ill see how they go over the coming months,

My first original hive I got last year was a bit angry but now it's a lot more gentle, I still get bees buzzing me, but not as angry as before,

My second and third hives are very gentle, as I did splits from my original hive, so the queens had to be made by the hive,

Over the next 12 months, I'll monitor them to see if I can stand beside them during the day without them trying to kill me, lol,

Am I getting right into my bees, do you think I'm a bee nut now, and not a pea nut, lol,

I had a bugger of a shearing job today, I picked up a bit of skin on one sheep out of 15, I was spewing, the ol fella said Jase, don't worry about it, every shearer I've had has cut this cranky old crap sheep, lol,

14 out of 15, is pretty good in my book, he paid me some extra so I was over the moon, as I drove of, i thought to my self, I hope I only have 14 to shear next year, I hated that cranky old sheep, lol, bloody thing,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.