Sounds like you're hot to trot on the home front and to live in...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Sounds like you're hot to trot on the home front and to live in something comfortable and organised makes life so much
    easier.
    Organised saves time in the long run I reckon. Also good weather puts a smile on the dial and you seem to be up earlier and
    into bed later. More time to do the chores.
    It might not end up like a palace but will be comfortable, tidy, practical and clean and exactly how you would like it.
    If you like it that's all that really matters - your home and castle to do as you wish.

I was dragged to a few singles clubs a few years after i separated and what desperates they were. Apparently the same
    faces kept appearing and when they say someone new it was the rush to meet the new kid on the block. Only went to
    a few and have always met people by accident when i was making no effort and just being me.

Maybe my ego is not that great because i have always been a little shocked when someone would show great interest.

I also had to be told a few rules and given a few tips. Naive I was because i had only mixed with a certain type up until then
    and i had not mixed with liars or cheats or gold diggers.

What product are you using on grout cleaning?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.