Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-16574

1. 59,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Thanks

Still lots to be done but as more gets done the satisfaction provides motivation to keep it up. I really let it go, had plenty of excuses for that but pushing forward.

Aiming to get to a point where I can keep on top of it, like atm my oven needs a clean but I have other stuff to do. Ideally when stuff like that needs to be done it doesn't need to be put off for long.

LOL last thing I would want is a palace, it's just not me. I like rustic, outdoors, country, nature and don't like sterile environments

It's all well to let fate do it's thing on the dating thing but doesn't hurt help it along, unlike some people (and ex's) I enjoy my own company and don't get into relationships just to me in one. IMO a relationship should be like 1 + 1 = 3, if you don't get that I can explain.

LOL with hid sight I realise many a time a girl/lady was hitting on me and I didn't get the hint. Older and wiser and I think I see it now, French girl in Melbourne has me wondering. She is older that French girl in France who is too young

When you are not desperate, you work out the liars, cheaters and gold diggers. Scamers too

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.