Some paper work finished and now in post box. Righters cramp so...

1. 29,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Some paper work finished and now in post box. Righters cramp so can exercise the fingers on a keyboard now. LOL

Have had numerous texts from R and just as I thought a lot has to do with money with the move she is planning.
    I will be shouting her dinner on Tuesday night and am going to her place first and hopefully she will have maps and
    photos of the place in Noosa.

I did have in the back of my mind for a while now that there was every possibility I would offer to help her out by offering
    her a roof over her head while she let out her place for a while. She would love to live here and drive my car or get the tram
    which is handier than where her nearest tram is.
    It did not end well last time but both of us have learned something from the past.
    It is something I now no longer need to ponder - her mind is made up and I just hope she gets top dollar for her place.

The fact is she has moved way too often and each move becomes expensive with the costs involved.

Looks like I might be in for the $200 fine for late lodgement of my tax return unless my accountant wants to work a
    miracle for me. Given his extended winter holiday he will probably now be working weekends.
    The tax bill won't be tiny either but at least I don't have to sell shares when that becomes due.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.