Oh Margaret LOL U and chocolate. LOL But yes life is good and I...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Oh Margaret LOL U and chocolate. LOL But yes life is good and I am back to my favourite thread where I am a little
    more appreciated. Among friends some of whom might even think my charting skills are OK but it doesn't matter if u
    don't.
    At least your not nasty about it.

SARS and MERS like virus headed the SBS news tonight and could be a big problem @NoBoDe.

More rambling -

@Barg by any chance did you see Lillian Frank on tele last night. She was celebrating her 90 th birthday and looking
    great as usual.

Fires are blazing on Philip Island where we have so many koalas. That fire must be given priority surely. We cannot
    afford to lose one more.
    And if the fire can't be stopped get in now and get them down and out of harms way.

We also must protect our fairy penguins. They are a great draw card.

@Parsifal just as well I listened to doc because over the counter meds have worked but had I gone to doc google I
    may have been told it was the start of another bout of flu. I was sure it was.

Got an email from R how blow me down has not slowed much and seems to have met most of her neighbours and not
    my kind mate from HC. Not happy Jan on that one.
    She did say that she would like me to present and give a talk on the share market and my charts.
    I would of course invite along @bushkin to have him make a recording for insomniacs. Very clever guy with little to
    say on HC and describes himself as having a face that only a mother could love. LOL He is probably really a modest
    hunk.

@NoBoDe and others I am currently recording the show on SBS about ALDI. It could be quite interesting.

I noticed also on TV that Dr Scott Miller - the Vet on the Hill - has flown back to his homeland from London to treat
    our wildlife. And if you know who were lurking - or die - he would be saying that he is only doing it for the publicity.
    Well I for one say good on him if he gets any because mercy killing any animal lest of all our unique Oz creatures
    would be very difficult even for a vet. I do hope he is able to save as many as possible of course.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.