Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-23824

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    And some more rambling firstly to @Margaret63 - I would very much like to see you consider my little spec.
    Hard for me to post this and I would hate to be wrong but I am pretty sure and would not otherwise make this post
    aimed at one of the loveliest of ladies on HC.

Industry will take over because we all need clean air to breath and this fire season has taught us so much.

People are angry for good reason about so many things including the way our diary farmers are screwed with milk prices.

Amazing isn't it when you look at GDP numbers.  What is missing?  Well the other side of the ledger of course.  There is
    never a minus for the polluted rivers and lack of fish and the inability to draw water to water crops.  

Well they are a few gripes off my chest BUT
    I do have weed free lawns and the sound of my pond is just wonderful - the best thing I could have done was put that in.

Strang that no I haven't vac'd because I constantly look up and out to the garden and not down to the floor.  LOL

I have only every done one painting and was inspired to do it after an Easter retreat one year with a Buddhist group.
    I have spoken of it before and the painting was acrylic on canvas and fills a wall.   LOL
    I don't much care what others think but I quite like it and my memory goes back to that time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.