Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-24023

1. 59,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL I had no idea what economics was when I started uni having left high school aged 14. Tutor for economics 101 was an Indian woman who was dead serious, once I found out her daughter was getting married I made a kind remark and from their she was quite nice to me.

As a mature aged student I took studies a lot more serious than the young school leavers who where happy just to get a pass mark.

Statistics was the killer subject, i failed the mid semester exam dismally. It was the one subject every student hated but it was a compolsary one and if you failed it 3 times you got kicked out of uni

You were allowed the text book and a sheet of A4 paper with notes in the exam room but that didn't make it easier. A freind and I got together to practice for the final exam and with the help of past exam papers with the correct answers we worked out that we simply had to work out which formula was required then applying the formula was relatively simple. I breezed through the exam and end up with an over all score of 87% for that unit

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.