Yeah the younger students didn't make much effort, it was like...

1. 59,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Once I work out that all I need to do was identify which formula to apply it was a breeze, I made up my notes to take into the exam use them and cross reference in the book. But I worked pretty hard to make sense of it.

I had taken an interest in Psychology well be for that and had considered getting into uni to study it but not easy getting into uni when schooling ended more or less in year 8. I ended up going to tafe to do a business course, went further and completed a Diploma in management and as I was finishing that found out that the Diploma made me eligible for Uni with a few credits so though what the heck LOL

It was interesting that I found there was lots of applied psychology in both management and marketing so as I had already read a lot on the subject I could relate to it.

Yeah the younger students didn't make much effort, it was like they just go through the motions. I quite enjoyed it and put in the effort, attending every lecture and tutorial

LOL one compolsary unit was international Management, didn't see its relevance to me. Second last semester I turned up for the first seminar then pulled out. Last semester had no choice but to do it and complete my degree, turned out it was 80% about culture and it was quite interesting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.