Oh, wow, there's a very red looking tomato which I can see but...

1. 28,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Oh, wow, there's a very red looking tomato which I can see but reckon you may have missed! I see the zucchini and I sure saw the beans. I was always good at seeing the tiniest suggestion of a fruit/vegetable in the good ol' days when I grew good summer crops. You've even got an egg plant!!! Don't any creatures (apart from yourselves) nibble holes into your vegies?

You will need to consult your Mediterranean healthy eating book for its many suggestions on how to feast on this food and serve it up in imaginative ways. You can even make your zucchini look like spaghetti (spiral gadget does this, apparently) and then you use meat and onions and toms and serve this as spaghetti boulegnaise (wrong spelling but my best work at present). I looked on my phone but just now jumped onto computer so I can see your vegies in all their splendour.

Looking forward to seeing the containers which you use each evening to pick your vegetable crops and my guess is that the beans will be many kgs of food for you all. Has little little J. returned to school now and back to being carefree and happy again? Hope so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.