Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-360

1. 17,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Justis - in the days when I had cats, I also had a reasonable garden (now just gum trees and dropping dry leaves . .. arrrgh) - well, I do have a few herbs, one robust rosemary bush, whose needles, finely chopped just about go into every stew I cook, whether meat or vegetable, the rest live 'high-rise', elevated on a plastic drinks trolley so the rabbits and other critters don't eat them.
    Here I must say; while my daughters were 'watching' my house, whilst I was away one of them planted one of those herb trays with rocket lettuce - she just picked up a punnet for $7 and planted them out individually, about 20 plantelets and I have been eating the leaves on a daily basis just walking out, picking a few and munching them - love spicey things and they have a mustardy flavour -
    they keep producing.

This has been going on for 7 weeks now - I am impressed and will experiment, so for less than $1 per week I have been getting my dose of vitamin C, folates, (computer grammar police suggest here: footplates, desolates - haha!) iron and other mini-portions of goodies fresh and enjoyed the process.

A n y w a y catnip: I had growing in my other garden, but I did at one stage pick a bunch and put it on the living room floor for them (then timber floor) - they went nuts and eventually when they found out where it grew!! - drugged kitty-cats all over the place - I then ripped it out, thinking ' it can't be good for them'.
    No longer have cats, wouldn't have them here in the Hills - and not pets either, they tie you down.

Incidentally, Marge, I love moggies, they are misunderstood, but wonderful companions.

Have a great day, all, - busy day today - and for some time to come.
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.