Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-38012

1. 59,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    @Parsifal
    Mum was illiterate but she count and was good with money, she was the oldest child and as her father died at a young age she was put to work selling bread that her mother made so never had any schooling.

We arrived in Australia in 1969, mum and dad had borrowed some money to get over here from Africa with 4 children. Within 5 years mum and dad had paid off the money they borrow, took out a loan to buy a block of land and built a house on it and paid off the house loan.

As far as mum was concerned it did matter what job you did as long as you got a regular pay packet, them buy a house and pay it off. It's simple and works a treat, once you have a home paid off you living expenses are easy to meet. Mum has managed to save a tidy sum while on a pension

That was a bit to simple and I have an inquisitive mind, while I am not exactly academic I do have a fair degree of intelligence, IQ about 128. I could never be satisfied in some mundane job, hence I look at more interesting things that used my mind. I put in an effort at uni and enjoyed it
    Last edited by Justis: 05/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.