credit to your mum and dad. I think migrants and at least the...

1. 17,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    credit to your mum and dad. I think migrants and at least the first generation are much more careful with money. they know how hard it can be and they've come to make a life for themselves. and rightly your mother wanted you to be ok and safe. to be honest a lot of the rest on top of that is just stuff. I don't mind stuff but it doesn't make you happy. i liked to travel and so i and my children have seen a reasonable amount of the world though there are still so many places to see - if i get round to it. i have a hankering to go to latvia and eastern europe - the balkan states. many years ago i saw a headstone in riga with the same name as my great grandfather (just in cyrillic) that has me intrigued. I will probably try to do the march for the living as well. I haven't been to enough of the mediterranean either. my cousin recently posted some pictures of hydra where she spent time singing and hanging out in the 60's (yep with leonard cohen) and then mallorca where her father came from . very enticing.

did you speak english when you arrived. i vaguely recall you might have written about that a while ago but i haven't stored it. i also recall the reference to africa. - which part? that's a big continent!!

I can tell you whatever thalweg and bugold want to pretend it's pretty obvious that despite your dislike of trump you don't fall into the category of low IQ or even just average. i know some people who are academic and boring as the source of covid. (oh not the conspiracy version of that)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.