Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-44144

1. 18,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    @Parsifal - I am one of those lucky women who gave birth easily - it was simply hard labour for a while and then out came the baby and it was the most exhilariting feeling, I remember; - better than sex - but I was young.

I think these days women leave child-bearing for their middle years and that isn't such a good idea; their bodies are no longer so pliable and eLastic as in late teenage and early twenties.

I had three girls, maybe they are smaller than boys - but they all weighed around the 'normal' birth weight - and they were all three weeks early - and that may have had something to do with the easy time I had. All in all I did enjoy having babies and the spoiling which happens afterwards and the thrill and awe in my husband's face . . . . I'll never forget it; what a gift to be able to 'give life'!

HOWEVER:

What one mustn't forget is that said children grow up and that's when they can often become a pain - in both the absurd and real sense;

Body and soul are involved forever with the humans we give birth to and that is part of the deal no-one tells you beforehand - and sometimes even mothers say to themselves:

'get me out of here!!' and

'is this forever?"
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.