Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-48526

1. 17,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi @picastoc - I was thinking about you this morning, walking past my entrance, where I planted a row of bushes and trees along, what my neighbour wished to be a proper fence. I managed to persuade him, that i would plant 'things' - well, said 'things' have grown and need trimming - so another job to be done - soon.

Good luck with the thorn - my little infection wasn't a great inconvenience, except it didn't go away, and i'd pick at it. Eventually got my doctor to take a good look (it was on my elbow) and there was still a remnant of 'something' probably the thorn, festering away.

I do love roses, but gratefully accept them as gifts - yesterday, my gardening friends came round, too, and they always bring some produce from their garden - these days it is usually a bunch herbs with some roses thrown in as well. I really, really love that !

Don't know what to say about mossies, they used to love me, no longer. I have reduced my sugar and carb intake considerably, for some time now and I am beginning to wonder if that's the reason, they stay away? - but I have mostly lawn out the back and never water before I have guests, who like to sit on the back verandah, so no mossie problem - and I am reasonably high - in the mountains of Perth - haha - so fewer mossies here than down in the valley. But it's only about 300m plus above Perth - so really nothing.

there must be a remedy - will look into it!
    I am glad you have more freedom now, we, West Aussies, can't really appreciate it, as we were never restricted, no masks, even though I made some an purchased some - but I do have friends in Europe, who are really chafing now under the continued restrictions - I email with them, and send funny 'things' on WhatsApp . . . .can't do much more than that.
    All the best
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.