Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-48552

1. 17,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    @Parsifal - what an inspirational bit of writing - you are a wizard (witch) with language!!
    I am not certain, I could have parted with such a beautiful place, but your back story makes sense and I wish you a good new beginning - there is always time for a new beginning - I am feeling the same way, even now - but to begin anew, one has to end things first and that takes courage and you seem to have oodles of.

I will check out those plants hyou write so beautifully about; - I have a small lilac bush, which took years to grow to 1 1/2m tall (frown.png) - and this year no flowers - the weather has been too warm and it was warm at the wrong time of the year, so no flowers. I am a glutton for fragrant flowers, too, but too ignorant and lazy to plant and cherish. Peonies! my favourite childhood flower -

Talking about waste and rubbish - I had to discard a lot of things after my husband died, including tools I knew not to use, but he always 'made things' and made use of almost anything - he was very creative. I still remember pine post he had collected and was going to use 'one day' - well he died and I took stuff to the Sunday market at Karrinyup - sold all his tools for a pittance of about $1000, but starry-eyed handymen who bought those treasures were a sight to behold and well worth it. The posts I advertised and the day before the ad came out I decided to check them out and move them from their cosy corner behind the garage. Well, they very light for starters and on closer inspection they had been made a feast of by white ants - my white lie to people answering the ad was: they had been sold .. .

Well, Phoenix, re-invent yourself - it is an exciting thing to do - and I wish you lots of circumspection and good luck!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.