Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-57112

1. 17,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @dubs - L u v v your fluffy owl!!biggrin.png thanks for your response, very interesting!

I am dealing with an interesting personality atm and was astonished to find he is an almost pure 1, didn't even have to ask, filled it in myself. but he is also an INTP.

Have a friend who is a proper psyche with university degree, busy practice etc. over in Vienna, daughter of my best friend from childhood, and she advised me and told me to watch videos by a German guy, one Veit Lindau who does ENNEGRAMS on-line (one has to pay, but I watched all nine in one session last night, cost for a month: Euro 15 - woke up bleary-eyed today frown.png), dresses up in the various characters and then gives a performance, speech, or tirade, or ineffective lovey-dovey thing, according to the Enneagram he is presenting; very funny, very clever. Sadly in German -

I then did the test you posted a copy of and I turned out totally different to what I thought of myself. I think I am a lot more 'cuddly' than I am in reality - big disappointment - have high ratings for No. 1 and 8, 4, but surprisingly also 7. I would have thought I am a 9 if just picking it by externals. - good disguise, it seems.

What does it all mean when one is older and mature, I ask you? Is there room for improvement? or is it best to learn to incorporate all?
    no wonder I have troubles with my kids, friends etc. every so often frown.png Myer Briggs is also a mixed bag for me: ENFJ, ENTJ and ENFP - teacher most likely the dominant one.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.