@Margaret63 - @NoBoDe = had the fit of the giggles when I rang...

1. 17,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @Margaret63 - @NoBoDe = had the fit of the giggles when I rang him in frustration with the automatic correction which happened on a word I posted in a message to @big e - the word was (without the fullstops): g.a.b.b.i.n.g. but it didnt write out and came out as 'disallowedbing' or similar - I tried again, again the same automatic correction happened - I then put a link from a website in and same thing happened again.'

I then rang NBD - and he found it so hilarious he kept trying the word for himself and the automatic correction happened again, he then did his little sketch of
    We both broke into helpless giggles over the phone, he got into his 'funny delirium' (he is prone to that, you should know by now) and couldn't stop - just saw, he tried a number of double 'b' words.

i believe it is some glitch in the HC 'correction' system - or maybe someone - in the distant past did a test run of an automatic correction system and used the harmless word **bing (I was able to write it now - so they fixed it!!) and it remained buried within programming codes ...
    becoming a silent computer gremlin, until I woke it up.

So there it's been fixed - thankyou HotCopper correctional facility!
    all the best to you
    Margaret
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.