Think I get the gist of what this is about, HC has a policy for...

1. 59,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Think I get the gist of what this is about, HC has a policy for not discussing moderation so I run the risk here.

I wear my moderations and suspensions on HC as a badge of honour, no point getting upset about it. HC have their rules and change them from time to time, we have to agree to HC TOU as such.......................

Other the years when moderation was done by volunteer moderators, some were harsher than others and dare say some were a bit bias. There have also been times, particularly in politics that HC clamped down and other times they became quite lax. I see no point getting upset about it, just move on.

" @Justis shares his experience of building ponds and beautiful resort like settings in his backyard, and tips about bottoms and bicycles and growing passionfruit - are they connected."

Well I just share what I do and enjoy, if people appreciate it great and if not Oh well

The garden was a project I started a few years back and I have shared the progress, still a lot to do but getting close to the point I can focus on the gardening. The passion fruit is one that has been quite successful and despite zipper lip suggesting the one I have in a pot would stuggle, it has actually done well. Getting more ripening now

Bottom, bicycles and other things nice , what can I say. Maybe let a couple of clips speak for themselves cool.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.