@Parsifal - she simply indicated by 'the work she had done' and...

1. 17,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Parsifal - she simply indicated by 'the work she had done' and the way she dressed that she was 'easy pickings' - so she most likely attracted the wrong kinds of men, if this wasn't her true character.

and
    @Margaret23 - I have a book on hand, into which I dip on occasions, called 'Seduction' by Robert Greene and it is a fascinating read, superbly laid out for just 'dipping' like I do and I can only recommend it, even if you do not wish to adopt the tips yourself, it can open your eyes to what goes on around you (P.S. most women have a sixth sense for that, anyway sneaky.png).

Not much use to me now, as i no longer meet a lot of people on a daily basis, but fun, just the same, because he also gives historic examples.

In fact, it is a well-researched book and he relies a lot on historic examples, quotes from great writers, Greek fables; I particularly like the re-telling of the fable of 'Narcissus' and 'Echo' (the nymph who fell in love with him and he rejected and from shame Echo hid herself in the deepest cave - hence you can hear her voice in caves etc. - the poetry and imagination of the Greeks always fascinated me and i simply love them for their aesthetic and wonderful imagination)

on Narcissistic women he quotes Freud, which I find fascinating. Your 'fake boob' lady seems to qualify:

[Narcissistic] women have the greatest fascination for men . . . . The charm of a child lies to a great extent in his narcissism, his self-sufficiency and inaccessibility, just as does the charm of certain animals which seem not to concern themselves about us, such as cats . . . . It is as if we envied them their power of retaining a blissful state of mind - an unassailable libido-position which we ourselves have since abandoned.

P.S. I have such a friend, who is now getting Dementia and her egotism and egocentricity is more pronounced than ever - so sad!!

Lunch break is over
    cheerio
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.