Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60927

1. 28,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hi Margaret. I wear two favourite jumpers very, very often. They are partially cashmere, but also wool. They don't smell on washing, but I always wash them by hand. They are not thick but very good layering garment, so little weight and can hang it over the staircase balustrade on a towel. I wear a handknit very thick jacket (like Jacqueline Kennedy jacket) over thin cashmere jumper, and would never allow this jacket to hang vertically so spread it across about three bars of a clothes dryer rack on top of a clothes dryer like this one, nothing fancy. They cost about $5 - $10. Anyone, I am sure you have such things......

Oh dear, chuckling away to myself now. My partial cashmere jumper has 95% wool and 5% cashmere. Cashmere too expensive for me, I guess. Besides, I love the warmth of this Fletcher Jones jumper, have two of them, despite only being 5% cashmere. lol.

Wool is not the warmest of fibres but very up there on the warmth factor and even the best Merino wool is likely to be cheaper than a good cashmere......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.