Oh goodness me, thank heavens you were not told about your...

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Oh goodness me, thank heavens you were not told about your granddaughter.
    I am so pleased that she is ok. Has she left school?
    And she has a gig for a runner, that sounds good but I have no idea what that means Oh my The Sex Pistols.
    I recall them being interviewed on a TV programme. They were outrageous, to put it mildly.
    But they have a cult following. I think Sid Vicious or Johnny Rotten died, not sure.

As you know, my daughter also lives in Enfield. When the children broke up from school she said heaps of the little kids had it and 12 of the teachers. I was horrified and very worried.

Good to hear that you feel better today.You are superb in picking yourself up. Good on you.

I have no time for space travel, what a crazy idea. OK ruin the environment here and then try to conquer another planet.
    There are so many needing help here without spending huge fortunes on this nonsense. Well that is just my opinion.
    I am not fond of Richard Branson either, he is so egotistic.

Poor Lillecat. The weather today has been atrocious, the cat and the dogs are firmly ensconced indoors
    It wouldn't be much fun out in a car. Oh hello, the sun is shining, it changes so quickly.

Stay cheerful if you can. Here is a song to remind you xxx

Here is the interview lol!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.