Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-66967

1. 10,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Aw I missed this message, this thread is very addictive, just having a wee break from paperwork. Good excuse

Oh my, I would be so happy to have the CD.
    Thank you for thinking of me.

On another message you mentioned keeping your bib out lol.
    I have never heard that expression but totally get why S didn't tell you what happened in Paris.
    Thinking on this, my girls know I would rush anywhere to help them, always.

Also although I was not really close to my Mum, I was very restrained in what I told her.
    Even my Dad who I adored, was very opinionated. I remember when myself and my first husband bought a beautiful 16thC
    cottage in England. The kitchen I thought, was lovely.
    It had an original butler sink in and a solid teak draining board. Old wooden cupboards and a cast iron stove, named the pig.
    Well eventually the pig went because it was a damn pig, which ran on coke. We put a woodturning cooker in.
    Anyway when my Dad and stepmom first visited he was appalled by the kitchen. He said it was awful and antiquated.
    He got quite stroppy when I said I liked it. So again I was careful what I shared with him.

But thinking back over the years, my dear Father was of the era when everything was supposed to be modernised.
    His lovely Victorian house was wrecked imo, he pulled all the lovely original fireplaces out. Replaced the original internal doors with glass doors and removed all the picture rails etc.

Everything changes doesn't it. Fashions go round and round.
    What you said is a sweet reminder of how I most certainly wanted to be my own person.

So yes, it gives me some clarity about my daughters and I must keep my BEAK out

Take care Jo Jo xx
    PS 2nd Astra jab seems to have affected us less than the first, fingers crossed. I hope you have had two?
    Must must catch up absolutely, need to get fit first xxx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.