I think it’s unbelievably tough for people. Just imagine being...

1. 17,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think it’s unbelievably tough for people. Just imagine being young with all those hopes and finding them crumble. Yet some people still live in a bubble and have no idea what life is like for thousands. Not everyone can do ok on the sharemarket - for every winner there is probably a loser and lots don’t have the time, confidence or know how to have a go.

I’m dangerously close to becoming political when I think about war mongering. But instead will channel it into something useful down here. I’m slightly too busy down here with a politically oriented project that will be fun but full on for a while. I shall happily tolerate my friends upturned eyebrows because I like the person - they are kind, smart, decent and hardworking.

We had to abandon our tiny house community goals in melbourne for the time being - getting to look at properties was a nightmare, and prices have become out of control but too hard to get people together to do the work necessary. So it’s on hold.

Now I find myself working on end of life matters over here Hope that’s not prophetic - though we all die don’t we.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.