Well today I called in a qualified IT tech @Taurisk all because...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Well today I called in a qualified IT tech @Taurisk all because of confusion on one of my chart post on the BRK
    thread.
    I was correct and knew I was but felt it fair to others to prove it.
    He was telling me that it cost him $6000 to get a special license to continue to work in his own business.

What a delightful young guy he was too - recommended.
    He too is looking after an ill mum as well in these difficult times.

Because he charges a minimum I had a few things for him to help me with.
    He got to keep the change. LOL He sorted out internet security, telstra crap, my mobile phone and lastly he posted the chart for me.

Mind currently spinning.

The internet security he recommends @NoBoDe is AVG. I had never heard of it.

I have more things to do tomorrow on the phone and he will be phoning to make sure I am OK.

He will be keeping the change each and every time. We had nice little chats between times waiting for things to connect
    or download.

Just as well I offered to drive him home. I asked him to wait one second while I closed my computer. LOL LOL
    Back in he came and fixed in seconds.

I might one day get to adopt him but I do hope his mum gets a whole lot better.

With mood - how you think determines how you feel. My choice to feel grumpy about wind or leaves or just go outside and
    pick them up and smile at the result and enjoy the outside air.

You stay well too. I might have just a bit of reading to do now on other threads.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.