Hi @Joannie - I have a 'garden' despite myself - I am always...

1. 17,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi @Joannie - I have a 'garden' despite myself - I am always amazed in spring, how nature asserts itself against my neglect - and enjoy it.
    This year I went so far as to ask my more than accidental gardener about roses, but have done nuffink
    I lost my regular about 2 years ago, he simply didn't turn up anymore and he didn't answer his phone - I came to the conclusion he had passed on - still sad about him, he was a lovely bloke, and hard-working
    this new guy tries to fit me into a very busy round, so I am a bit hesitant to call on him; he also tries to convert me to his religion - a good person, gives all the money he earns gardening to some overseas project helping young people. So I am hesitant to ask him to do 'grotty' jobs - you don't ask 'saints' to do that sort of stuff . . . . am looking for a 'normal' gardener, though, can't cope with all that heavy conscience stuff rolleyes.png

Thankyou for the 'aloe' - You must tell me where to plant it - I have plenty of room out the front - a double drive - one way in - in a curve - and another way out - and there is a large 'bed' in the middle, with huge bushes which need trimming, or maybe need to be gotten rid of. I will look into that this year.

Re phases of the moon - I am sure they do affect people - it did affect me; I simply accepted that as my lot all my life - but it is much better now, since I have roller shutters on my house. I have also changed my sleeping pattern - I go to bed much later nowadays.

Joannie - we are meeting not this Thursday but next week on the 30th - I have already checked your address - easy to find - used to go there regularly, when I lived in Doubleview.

I still feel on top of the world and I think it's because of my dream, but I am also 'over' a lot of things, which took some time to resolve.
    'Ce'st la vie' dear friend! XX
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.