Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-71190

1. 17,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @picastoc - here in W.A. at my local Coles I can purchase 'North Rankin Cod' for approx. $50/kilo - a really tasty, meaty fish.

Cod was the common fish in Nordic waters at the time of the Vikings - you could literally scoop them out - guess what the Vikings lived on?
    Now it is becoming rarer in Nordic Waters, but obviously the 'cod' species is a specific fish variety existing in all oceans. @NoBoDe - after many long and expensive attempts - caught a rock cod for me.

- why 'North Rankin?" - it's the designations of a gas drilling station 'North Rankin platform' off the coast of Western Australia, I believe.

P.s. I believe you wanted to know why I wasn't signed on yesterday? I was exhausted from a cosmetic treatment on both my hands and around the neck area for 'sun spots' - it was slightly painful and exhausting and on returning home, I first of all slept for an hour and was still tired. It is a wonderful but expensive treatment and literally worked the first time, but I had a second shot of it - yesterday - and thats it, never again - it takes 4 weeks to heal and the new skin is blemish-free.
    I never used sun screen and loved open- neck everything - sun dresses etc., luckily I had an office job, otherwise I might by now have skin cancer, but have freckles where i don't want them. So they must go! . . . . and for the first time in my life I am using sun screen, even on my hands.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.