Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-71262

1. 17,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi @Joannie - "North Rankin" is simply the name of a gas field in the North of Western Australia

"Western Australia North Rankin and Perseus gas and condensate fields are located approximately 137km off of the north-west coast of Western Australia, in a water depth of about 125m."

The rock cod, @NoBoDe caught for me was a little further south than that - near Kalbarri, if I remember rightly.
    Cod is also the fish of the famous English yellow breakfast cod, which - incidentallly - I liked when I worked in a hospital in England as a dining room maid - haha - so long ago.
    AND was the only fish I ever ate regularly as a child, when I made my first aquaintance with fast food. I was from a chain of fish shops called
    'Nordsee' and they sold ready-fried fish (in breadcrumbs - everything in Vienna is in breadcrumbs eek.png - even the Chinese do it now) and with the flat chips - or rather 'pommes frites' - it was a wonderful treat!
    This rock cod tasted really good, too, but NBD only had a few crumbs, gave the rest to the crows. I was pretty upset about this, but didn't show it.

Still trying to find out why 'Rankin'??
    XX
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.