Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-73575

1. 17,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi @Joannie - I should be out shopping - but got side-tracked, taking out garbage etc. as it's probably going to be wet and stormy tonight.
    I remember when we first arrived in Western Australia - which is now in the mists of history - 70s? - that people were always waiting for the 'Equinoxials' - storms, bad weather - that is - but of course, that would have been in the middle of the year, but they actually were referring to storms in October and usually it was still rather cold around this time of year.
    the temperature has gone up, but what we are having now are those storms, and I may have gotten the name wrong, but I remember there to have been storms every year at around this time of year, maybe just a little earlier. I am pretty certain of my facts, as my husband worked for CBH and weather was something he always talked about, rather casually, but it was part of his working environment.

I don't mind weather, but am a bit cross this time, as I had picked my lawn pristinely clean only a few days ago and you should see it now . . . .
    grrrrrr
    what was it, that somebody famous said:
    "there are two things, my girl you can't do anything about one is (your family)
    and the other is the weather . . . "

I am sure it's a misquote, and I just remembered the weather bit - feel free to correct me smile.png anyone - I hate being imprecise confused.png
    Take care JoJo
    XX
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.