Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-766

1. 17,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Funny sketches as usual - wonder what you're like in 'real' life, Mr NoBoDeeee!??
    Do you lose your trousers easily? - I wonder - o.k. women can't make those sorts of jokes like Mr Sarg or Barg is making . . . . thought about that one too, today, as I was cleaning up my garden - once again

How is this ladies? You are with a gentleman friend, or boyfriend, or even husband and you begin commenting on every male who passes - or laugh at perhaps best (male) friend's jokes? My experience has been: bad humour, often aggressive jealousy on the part of the male - not funny. I won't even attempt to migrate the wish fulfillment of seeing a naked team of women volleyball players to the other sex . . . . for some reason, it isn't funny. No wonder there aren't that many female comedians, the ones who are, are exceptional.

ON a serious note;

I have been trying to 'save' my computer (DELL) for another year or so - it's quite ancient and I bought it second-hand, then it stood around for a number of years, as I had bought 2 for less than $300 (Gray's online auctions) first one got struck down by a power surge, caused by lightning in the vicinity and I hadn't turned off . . . . but this second one needs to survive a bit longer as I do want to replace it with a good laptop.

Cost me $150 to get some U.S. computer technician from 'Live Tech Support' to straighten it out a bit, still can't access my main email account, still have the 0x000CCC90 error or whatever, but it does actually run better, still can't get tech support from Optus (all their HELP lines are on a loop with the same woman's voice directing you - where? - back to the beginning. Arrrrgh!). Will try and do a screenshot of one of the search programs which shows up HKEY errors and send it to computer-savvy friend.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.