Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-78920

1. 17,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @picastoc your post reminded me that I have several detective stories on my book shelves, never read them. My husband was into all these heavy modern spy thrillers - I prefer those on TV.
    Sherlock Holmes!! the TV series was very good, I thought!!
    I remember reading 'Totems and Tattoos' when I was 16 and i did find that rivetting - also quite psychological, written by one Sigmund Freud.
    I no longer 'believe' in his theories, but fact is, he discovered an awful lot about the human psyche and created the language of psychology.

I was seriously into defining my role in society at that age - detested the boring stuff my Commercial College dished out, but did well, anyway - finished up in various office jobs and learnt a lot about people, mostly about the never-ending vanity and propensity to show-off by my male employers - but that was Europe, might have been different in Australia.

These days I find it interesting that attempts are being made - and successfully so - to differentiate between the various types of office jobs and elevate them at least by name.
    It's hot here - again
    go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.