Then you are very well cared for if your accountant is in charge...

1. 28,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Then you are very well cared for if your accountant is in charge of your finances. Not sure how you have "a reasonable exposure to Afterpay shares" given they no longer exist.

Better ask your accountant if you have SQ2 instead or whether they are on the ASX or over in America.

Mind you, in the last couple of years, I have given my accountant access to my finances. Not that he gives me much advice other than why is it I've not made life easy for myself by just buying CBA shares? Where's the fun in that????????? But he takes a gander at how my shares are declining and asks whether I know by how much. I don't have to look where he is looking to be pretty much ballpark figure correct as to what is happening....I've got a very close idea .........

Just returned from a bit of shopping. Someone recently was trying to feed four people on $100 for their food - all adults, per week. Sheeesh. My shopping is rarely beneath $100 per week and it's just me. I don't eat much at all.......Pantry items, scrubber, bread, milk, eggs, prepared custard, small single serve lasagne, couple of cheeses, kombucha bottles, etc just ordinary stuff like that..... $139.........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.