@Margaret63 - I probably best keep my thesis about clothes to...

1. 18,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    @Margaret63 - I probably best keep my thesis about clothes to myself (and especially about NoBoDe's dress sense, but just a hint: NoBoDe is actually much better looking than his camouflage would allow you to think - he dresses 'ugly' on purpose.);
    we wear clothes for a number of reasons -
    we dress -
    to protect ourselves from sun and weather because we don't have fur
    to show our social status (impress people of either sex)
    to show if we are dangerous or peaceful,
    in the case of women; also, if we are approachable
    in the case of men; same thing, except they often have strange ideas about what is beautiful - I can't get the hang of what is so beautiful about tattoos that one has to cover oneself right up to the arms and necks in scribbles . . .
    but women are doing it also . . .

I just discovered 'with horror' that I rather liked the clothes 'Young Sheldon's Grandma (Meemaw) (from 'The Big Bang Theory') wears in 'Young Sheldon' and that they were based on 'Dolly Parton' and 'Steel Magnolias' - and shall slap myself immediately!

'Fashion' is something I have recently been giving a bit more attention to, used to 'have to' be up-to-date 'smart' etc.because of work - it's a chore, there is no doubt about it
    however:

i adore red shoes - wore a pair of red boots, made in Finland - for 10 years, until no-one could repair them anymore.
    Now have a pair of those 'Jane' shoes in red and they are on their way out . . . .

Thinking about what YOU would wear with your leather blouse - it would have to be Jeans or a mini skirt, possibly a gipsy skirt might also work and boots and some loud and large golden earrings. - gipsy earrings maybe. - or else leather trousers or a leather mini and a leather cap - Madame 'Lash' - haha!! (just joking, I know you are a gentle soul!)

@NoBoDe would have frightened some women when I first set eyes on him - but he has a heart of gold - really!! but I knew that from his posts and also from the telephone conversations - he was a perfect host and I saw landscapes no-one else would know about in the neck-of-the woods he lives in - and I also got to know Canberra, which is a very beautiful city and Australians don't seem to appreciate this.

Why does anyone do, what they do? he is still a big riddle to me, even though I think I know him well. But that is probably his intention, to keep his innermost core secret.
    Go well
    X
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.