@NoBoDe - Oh, the ideas you have about love () - Italians no...

1. 18,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    @NoBoDe - Oh, the ideas you have about love (what.pngwink.pngrolleyes.png) - Italians no longer have lots of bambinos. Almost all the 'white race' - if there is such a thing has become sophisticated, don't marry, don't want children. I would have liked half a dozen at least, but living in modern societies, where women also have jobs, often responsible ones (and now they don't even marry) is going to spell the end of one type of people.
    But we are all people - someone else will step into the breach - and there is too many of us, anyway.

I detest any 'competition' where food is toyed with - I also detest those eating contest, when - not too far away - there are starving people - it is crude, thoughtless and wasteful.

Prams - a few years ago I went to some sort of 'fair' here in the Hills - and there was an ordinary market with all the usual handmade titbits - lots of fun to just look . . . BUT there was also a section which exhibited old prams - and they were wonderful things to behold, many of them beautiful, large and royal, as befits a new citizen to this world!!!

Nowadays prams seem to be just bulky and often used as weapons in foot traffic by their drivers (mothers!) - I have always preferred the light strollers, which could easily be folded, now they seem to be used as a means of transport for weekly shopping etc.
    @Joannie @big e and maybe @Sweetsound
    I am going to post a photo of myself with my eldest in a stroller - many, many years ago . . . in the back streets of Glebe - one of those photos, when my husband caught me just walking in and said: "stop" - and took a photo, whilst I was turning, which still shows the motion in the swinging skirt.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5949/5949424-fab88461095c7f328fececc7c71987ef.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.