Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-106478

1. 28,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I remember Mary Berry was someone I once watched years ago. So thanks for the link, just finished watching her asparagus soup. Can recall a year or so ago, there were no tins if asparagus in the shops and can't recall if fresh in the shops. This year I've recently bought fresh bit tend to throw most away, always settling for. the tender top to cook. Indeed she does use cream so little wonder she gets yummy and very smooth results.

I was tempted on my two shopping trips this morning to pop into the bookshop and buy myself a soup recipe book but desisted given my aim is to clear out as much as I can from my house. After all, there's heaps of recipes on the internet.

Beautiful weather today so took two trips to my very close by shops. I bought some spanicopiter....yum, memories of the Greek children I once taught and those recipes which they typed and turned into recipe "books" to give their teachers and parents. The spinach, feta, etc all quite healthy. All checked on internet, filo pastry also least of the calories which pastries have.
    I buy rather than make and so that's what happened this morning, with another piece warmed by airfryer for tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.