Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60809

1. 41,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I have not been on the old HC site for ages,,and when I do HC gets the shits with me,,,blocks me off,,so i cant see a thing,,untill I turn
    off my add blocker,,which blocks every add on any site...oh the peace of no adds

I had a fitfull nights sleep....
    also...
    I hate lawyers,,, there should be a law agaisnt lawyers.... who elese can charge $200 for making a 5 min phone call on your behalf...

FCKUK all lawyers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3093/3093931-8bead9b0732fb24872def9393e587792.jpg

**BING..

Oh and re the painting I was going to write.... but I talked on the phone and she said that when sh has time she will redo
    `
    [SIC]...
    THAT IS TOTALLY LIT WRONG,,IT IS A VERY DARK BLUE PAINTING AND AS THE PAINT IS SCULPTURED ON THE BLACK CHASING THE WHITE(NIGHT DAY) IT NEEDS AN CANDLE LIGHT TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE TO SHOW THE SHADOWS AND THE HIDDEN GOLDS,,IT WAS PAINTED UNDER CANDLE LIGHT AND THUS SHOULD BE VIEWED UNDER CANDLE LIGHT AND NEVER EVER EVER BE HIT WITH A FLASH..FAR OUT I WEEP A HOW UGLY IT LOOKS LIT THIS WAY>>>>>>>>>~

BUT I FORGIVE YOU...AND WILL GUY YOU A McFeast when next wheeee meeeet @Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.