Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-106493

1. 18,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    @TesterWA haha - your spelling is quite humorous at times - took me two reads to realise what you meant by 'Horra's' (horrors??) -
    sadly: - no little kids round here, so far, eldest granddaughter is trying -
    I'll - finally - have to visit my country 'cousins' (those English friends from my/our long stay in and around Bunbury) there is always something happening there - and they have grand kids - two teenagers and a 3-year old - I get regular updates from them - had a call yesterday smile.png
    I love children, loved my own, all their friends and visitors -
    it's gotten strangely lonely in that respect, but have made new friends, which is amazing - just by going to this learning center for older people.
    Almost every suburb here in Perth has them - by subscribing to one of their courses, its a great way of connecting with people.
    P.S. so sad about you reporting less wildlife? i have been watching some of those wonderful documentaries on Netflix - about our earth and its origins and the 5 extermination events which have happened -
    as for now: seems allowing an intelligent animal to develop wasn't Mother Nature's (or G.d's) best idea . . .
    I am holding a minor goldie atm (SPR) and have some spare cash, which I seek to use, but on what? Back into PLS?
    Take care
    Tau
    ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.