Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-106811

1. 18,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    @nugett I am not sure how old you are, probably my children's age, I would say. It seems you are concerned about the consumerism of the younger generation.
    We should all be more careful how we shop, and how we dispose of rubbish and unwanted 'stuff'.
    I read a lot and listen to radio programs about what is happening to our environment - and every so often a bit of good news turns up.
    Today I listened to an interview on Radio National of a man who heads one of those supervisory authorities and he said, that all the mini actions people are now taking (in Australia too) are beginning to show some effect.

I do watch nature programs, have seen a beautiful one tonight, with Cate Blanchett doing the talking and it was heart-warming - above all it showed the restorative powers of Mother Nature.
    There are people all over the world busily working away at solutions to clean up our world.
    Again the Cate Blanchett program reminded me of a man I admire and who is doing a lot of research, is probably on U-Tube, one Paul Stamets, who is 'into mushrooms' and has even discovered that mushrooms can clean up oil spills.
    There are many more people like him around the world and I reckon we will just 'scrape in' at 10 to midnight.

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.