PLS 1.23% $3.22 pilbara minerals limited

Feel Good Stories from Investors, page-166

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Here's a story about how i got lucky with PLS!

Initially bought a parcel because I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon. PLS was around 30c and moving up fast. topped up along the way up to 90c.

Whilst on holidays in Thailand, I woke up one morning and wanted to sell out for a profit, but the idiot in me hit buy instead of sell so i ended up with double my holdings.

didn't realize until the next day when i checked the markets but by then the share price was a little lower than my recent purchase. so I decided to hang on for a little longer but unfortunately, that was the beginning of big retrace all the way down to you know what.

During this time I researched the company in more detail and realized we're sitting on a good mine. It was a long painful hold over the past 2 years and the dumbass in me sold some at 36c. But luckily i still have the majority of my holdings. I'm hanging on to this parcel. thanks to my dumb luck mistakenly buying instead of selling, my profits now cover private school fees for my kids here in Melbourne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
-0.040(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.25 $3.19 $57.57M 17.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 120600 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 135477 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.