PLS 0.37% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

Feel Good Stories from Investors, page-38

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    OK... can't resist.... been in since 2015, average around 36cents (it was <10 cents but been adding along the way) .... well remember Tabba Tabba and oh, where is the water complaints or how will the tailings be dealt with etc etc And hitting 14.5cents was totally not a good feeling (felt a bit 'unwell' actually but didn't sell a single share) .... because I knew that the world would need to find more planet friendly ways of generating energy and fueling of movement... I'm a scientist, after all. Recognised very early on in my research the potential of the Pilbara tenements and what a great quality management team would be at the helm (thanks KB!!). So here we all are- on the cusp of a world changing company, newly entered into the ASX100, with global aspirations (surely)- we hold several hundred thousand (life changing) shares and look forward to dividends for sure- although I would rather, in the short/medium term- see cash profits spent on expansion. Not an exuberant upramper- just another long term holder who has waited patiently for this pivot point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.